Gladwin Co Crest


Every person in Gladwin County who has property damage or is directly impacted by the

floods of this past week MUST call 2-1-1 to register.

  • Gladwin County residents in need of shelter call Dan at The Springs at 616-894-0494.
  • Gladwin County residents in need of food, clothing, or toiletries call Tiffany at 989-424-1689.
  • Bottled water needs for Gladwin County residents can be obtained at the Billings Township Fire Department at 1050 Estey Road.
  • For loss of prescription medication due to the flood, contact Red Cross at 517-313-3962.